.INSURANCE Domain Registration
To order your .insurance domain name, enter your domain into the box below, click the "Order" button and then follow the on screen prompts
.INSURANCE Domain Information
From life, health, auto and business it doesn’t matter what type of insurance you offer or are looking to buy, the .insurance domain gives you that safe and secure namespace to purchase and shop for insurance online.
Show that you are a professional and trusted company with a .insurance domain.
Your dream .com domain name is probably long gone. Thankfully .insurance domains have opened up a whole new world of possibilities.
Pre-order your own .insurance domain name today!
.INSURANCE Standard Registration Terms and Pricing
* The .insurance Registry fTLD, verification is performed at the time of the initial registration and at each renewal or every two years, whichever comes first. Please note the Verification fee is non-refundable.
** Non-standard domains have non-uniform registration and renewal pricing.
Why should I register .Insurance?
.INSURANCE is the place for insurance providers and distributors to enhance and differentiate their online presence in the marketplace. Directed by insurance industry and security experts, .INSURANCE is a trusted, verified and more secure location online. All .INSURANCE domains must meet strict Security Requirements, and only verified members of the global insurance community will be approved
To become a .INSURANCE Registrant, your organization must be one of the following government regulated
The following businesses or organizations are eligible to register a .INSURANCE domain
- Insurance company
- Insurance agent/agency, broker/brokerage or other equivalents (e.g., intermediaries, representatives)
- Insurance holding or parent companies
Other eligible organizations include:
- Associations or groups of associations whose membership is primarily comprised of the above regulated entities
- Government regulators of insurance companies, insurance agents/agencies, brokers/brokerages or other equivalents (e.g., intermediaries, representatives) or organizations whose members are primarily comprised of such government regulators (if approved by the fTLD Board)
.Insurance Eligibility Registration Requirements:
As part of the registration process, applicants will be required to provide certain information to the registry operator to verify their eligibility to register a .INSURANCE domain name.
This information may include, but is not limited to: Full legal name, business name, business address, business phone, business email, and another proof of identity to establish that the Applicant is an eligible member of the insurance community (e.g. business license, certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, corporate operating agreement, charter documents, attorney opinion letter).
Insurance companies will need to provide the assigned regulatory ID and government regulatory authority issuing its charter.
Agents/agencies, brokers/brokerages and other equivalents will need to provide the assigned license ID and government regulatory licensing agency issuing its permission.
Where can I get more information?
|gTLD Operator:||fTLD Registry Services, LLC|
|Sunrise Period Dates:||05/09/2016 - 06/08/2016|
|Sunrise Period Requirements:||Must have trademark that matches your desired gTLD lodged inside the Trademark-Clearinghouse (TMCH).|
|General Availability Date:||06/15/2016|
|General Availability Requirements:||Only verified members of the global insurance community are eligible to register .insurance domain names. Documentary evidence of an applicants status may be requested before we can complete a registration request.|
|Registration Time:||Varies upon validation|
|Minimum Registration Term:*||1 Year(s)|
* Price can vary if the registry operator has classified your desired domain name as a premium name, which incurs a variable higher price than what's shown above.
* Registry Operator may offer premium domain names that are subject to non-standard registration fees. Please ask us about pricing for these domain names.
.Insurance availability information
If you submit an order for a domain that is later identified as premium then you will have two options available to you:
- Pay the additional premium rate to secure your domain
- Receive a refund, in which case even fees stated as "non-refundable" will be refunded.
If a .insurance domain is classified as reserved then it cannot be registered at this time.
To review all currently reserved domains please refer to this link: Reserved Names
We thank you for your understanding during this exciting transformative stage of the domain industry.
.INSURANCE Bulk Domain Registration
gTLD Background Information